Versions 7.x are not compatible with earlier versions and it is not possible to connect to servers running lower version or to use the playback feature.
- H.265 codec support (only for Line XVR H.265 and Line NVR H.265 video recorders);
- select a font when exporting video from a camera.
- the user without rights to viewing the archive can create archive events.
- the alarm monitor algorithm has been adjusted.
- motion detection algorithm has been improved;
- you can now set up how much of an object is included in the detection zone.
- maximum archive depth has been increased to 3650 days;
- archive viewing has been optimized;
- time-out for waiting for incoming connections has been changed;
- the second channel is now chosen by default when automatically appointing cameras;
- the first stream has priority when launching in Simple mode with cam-stream equal to 1;
- a delay according to the limit of days before deleting the archive has been introduced.
- observer.exe crash when sorting the list of servers;
- the administration dialogue interface for low-resolution monitors (1024x768) has been corrected;
- a critical error causing the freeze of the system kernel has been fixed;
- algorithm to verify user passwords in administration has been changed;
- analysis of permissions when using the "Separate frames" functionality;
- view editing dialog has been corrected;
- authorization error when connecting to server using the command line has been fixed.
- view camera information form an Observert cell;
- connect to a group of servers by specifying parameters in the command line;
- sort cameras alphabetically in Manage;
- monitor view settings in Manage;
- the Observer configuration files hide user password information;
- warning on the need to set a password;
- display of server IP address has been added to Manage;
- user types can be configured through Manage.
- fine-tuning of the camera search dialog;
- expanded functionality when exporting/importing a list of servers;
- issues when exporting Linux Line archive
- cannot connect a microphone to a camera;
- errors when kernel works with archives if there are problems with HDD;
- program failure when displaying the Lost Connection with Server error;
- resetting ports to standard ones in the Network Connections dialog;
- incomplete minimizing of tree nodes in Manage;
- program failure when archive is viewed from several servers simultaneously;
- “Open in browser” function when using the Linux version kernel;
- error parsing arguments observer.exe;
- errors when viewing archives during video playback for some cameras;
- adjustment of the alarm monitor operation;
- interruption of export in h.264 when loading data for a large interval;
- channels drop on the server when administering users with restricted audio/video access
- new video export dialog;
- timeline zoom buttons added;
- new algorithm of the alarm monitor operation;
- client setting "Display the first stream in the absence of the second one in archive view» added;
- safe-mode key added to force enable second streams upon "Observer" startup;
- the possibility to sort cameras by name in "Manage" added;
- the possibility to open a camera in full screen view by pressing a hot key added.
- an option that allows to enable or disable displaying Line interface on top of all windows has been added to client settings;
- an icon for notifying the user about problems with the HDD has been added to the video cell;
- the list of timeout values for connecting the server has been expanded;
- archive loading time when connecting to servers with several HDDs has been considerably reduced;
- displaying channel numbers in menu "Manage" – "Video";
- camera toggle buttons in full screen view have been added;
- when a camera is added, the second stream is enabled by default;
- camera search dialog functionality has been extended;
- time select widget for reactions setup has been changed;
- time select dialog for viewing archives has been corrected;
- seconds have been added to the line with the time of export information;
- skipping empty sections of the archive when export is done with sound.
- crashing of the "Observer" when working with emap;
- hiding password in the "Observaer" configuration files;
- date/time added to the file name when exporting an archive;
- when the "Observer" was started from the command line, parameter use-proxy was ignored;
- crashing of the "Observer" during archive export, or upon connection to a group of servers;
- export of video from cameras from different servers in the multi-view;
- "unable to write frame" export error;
- simultaneous export of video from several cameras when connected to a group of servers;
- analysis of user rights when exporting audio;
- if export is interrupted, archive viewing hangs up;
- "Lost connection to server" error upon minimizing/restoring the "Observer" window;
- long absence of the "server connection lost" message when connection with the server is lost;
- group views disruption upon changing servers order/structure;
- video and audio out of sync when exporting to H.264;
- impossibility to connect to a camera in case of an error in the link to the 2d stream;
- crashing of the "Observer" when decomposing a video to frames;
- correct display of the camera's first stream information in "Manage";
- correct completion of export after closing the export window from the task bar;
- opening a file instead of a folder in the export dialog;
- user authorization error when working with Linux-based servers;
- fast motion playback of the video obtained with the use of "Record video to a disc" option;
- changing camera streams when viewing an archive from an "Observer" cell.
220.127.116.11 x64 (19/06/2017)
- Interactive map of the facility (Emap) for an additional monitor;
- Reaction "Send an HTTP request" has been added (only for the MicroNVR and Linux versions);
- Condition of reaction "External event" has been added (only for the MicroNVR and Linux versions);
- Support for 64 and 128 channels Line IP.
- Video freezing on some cameras during playback.
- "Sound alarm" reaction has been implemented for the 64-bit version.
- Updated list of supported cameras.
- Server search error;
- Crashing Observer during cyclic monitor operation;
- The password could not be saved in client settings;
- Observer hangs under Windows 10.
7.3.1 x64 (18/01/2017)
- work with video capture cards has been improved.
7.3.0 x64 (13/01/2017)
- add events from playback mode;
- displays the time of current playback position on the timeline;
- disable/enable mobile stream recording;
- ability to set up the recording limits(days) for each group of cameras;
- the possibility of adjusting the no-signal period for the "Signal lost" condition (for MicroNVR only);
- fullscreen monitor functionality was extended(play sound, playback etc);
- reactions, "restoring a signal" condition was added(only for MicroNVR);
- reactions, "send command to clients" action was added(only for MicroNVR);
- ability to group cameras at the manage panel.
- timeline creating time were reduced(only for scale seconds);
- ability to customize filename to import/export the list of servers from "Network connections" panel;
- scripts for Avtech, Dahua, Hikvision were improved;
- script for ОNVIF cameras was improved.
- delay between playing of the filtered by events video;
- observer doesn't respond if user works with the select cameras dialog;
- display previous connection information at the Info dialog of Observer;
- resets of customized settings of streams for screen division during playback when crossing midnight.
7.2.1 x64 (04/10/2016)
- Condition(reactions module) "Camera recording error" was added;
- Condition(reactions module) "No motion for a period of time" was added(so far only for MicroNVR);
- RPC supports JSON format(extended abilities for integration);
- Switching monitor;
- Passwords of IP-cameras is encrypted at cfg files;
- Highlighting of selected cameras during setup of a screen division;
- Display an error if select an empty time interval at the export dialog;
- Exports video with a duration less than one minute;
- Record data to NAS;
- Multi-camera(at a one screendivision) export;
- The dialog "Network connections" was improved;
- "Info" button at Observer(information about connected servers);
- Flash client was updated.
- Algorithm of determining colors was changed;
- Algorithm of working with ONVIF cameras was improved;
- Client-config.cfg was updated(contents actual list of hidden settings);
- Engine of receiving video streams from cameras was improved(less probability of artifacts occuring, especially via TCP);
- Script fo Axis cameras was improved.
- Saving original timestamps of the date / time at OSD when exporting video;
- Bug when exporting a video wich includes different resolutions;
- Playback from folder limited by the maximum number of channels;
- Zoom of PTZ-cameras by mouse scroll wheel;
- PTZ works incorrect if client/server have different bitness;
- Isn't applied a filter of video analytics if all zones are selected;
- Crash of Observer during the work with reaction settings.
7.1.0 x64 (30/05/2016)
- Video analytics in playback;
- Browsing playbacks from folders;
- ONVIF ws-discovery was implemented;
- HLS-, FLV- video broadcasting from Line software;
- PCM-8000 Hz audio codec support was added;
- New command line parameters for silent (/S) installation mode have been added:
/NO_KERNEL=YES - do not install and not run kernel as a service
/NO_DRIVERS=YES - do not install drivers for video capturing devices.
- Interface of cameras groups was improved;
- Flash player has been upgraded to the latest version.
- Audio and video mistiming errors while exporting playbacks have been fixed;
- Export to H264 (when exporting with an audio track);
- Viewing archive playback at observer's cell during surveillance;
- IP-cameras search engine;
- An installer bug that appeared when importing settings has been fixed;
- crash_reporter.exe has been removed from the installer.
Line 7.0.10 x64 (03/02/2016)
- Line 64bit is now available;
- "Observer" informs about recording errors in a camera cell.
- Memory usage overload during an exporting video with sound.
- Fixed the algorithm of flushsing the data to HDDs. Reduced read errors during playback of records that are made less than 30 seconds ago.
- Users can control PTZ without specific rights using an additional keyboard.
- Increased the number of channels per one video server, Line 32bit - up to 64, Line 64bit - up to 128 channels.
- Optimized archive performance — time-line creation process takes twice less time then earlier.
- Play sound from an archive.