- system performance when viewing the archive has been improved.
Line Linux v20181029 x64 (29.10.2018)
- option to send RTSP stream to other systems.
- after changing domain name, the server is not available at the new address until it is restarted;
- when the channel is switched on, the second stream sometimes remains off.
- improved system stability;
- extended IP camera support;
- improved logging system.
Line Linux v20180716 x64 (16.07.2018)
- system reliability has been improved.
Line for Linux v20180409 x64 (09.04.2018)
- HLS streams cannot be received from third party software (NumberOK).
Line for Linux v20180123 x64 (23.01.2018)
- problems of retransmitting streams between Line servers.
- increased number of IP cameras connected in the automatic mode;
- support for control over numerous PTZ IP cameras;
- temporary suspension of the active PTZ rove when the user takes over manual control;
- support for the G. 726 audio codec when audio is received from an IP camera.
Line for Linux v20171024 x64 (24.10.2017)
- On configurations with large amounts of cameras (20+), archive recording is interrupted before the end of 24 hours;
- PTZ presets cannot be applies for some ONVIF cameras;
- the possibility of obtaining sound on channels from other Line servers.
Line for Linux v20170621 x64 (21.06.2017)
- Line Cloud functions are inactive
- Activated licenses are not removed after version upgrade with saved
Line for Linux v20170605 x64 (05.06.2017)
- Increasing RAM usage during playback and it does not decrease after closing app;
- in some cases, the preseted administrator's rights are limited.
- IP cameras support list was extended
Line for Linux v20170428 x64 (28/04/2017)
- Send/Receive HLS and FLV streams with sound (add ?audio = 1).
- The maximum number of channels has been increased to 128.
- IP cameras that do not support ONVIF cannot be connected;
- Couldn't add users after any of the pre-defined one was deleted;
- After adding IP channels, video cannot be exported from them;
- Kernel crases after disabling a channel or restarting the video stream.