- Recording errors at high loads.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Extended support for USB modems.
- the option to export a small segment of the archive into an MP4 container using an HTTP request;
- a separate firmware version with the option to get the maximum resolution from several analogue cameras.
- the motion detector is not always sensitive enough when using Intrusion Level settings.
- experimental support of USB modems (3G/4G).
- system performance when viewing the archive has been improved.
- local audio playback through HDMI;
- option to link an analogue microphone to an IP camera (first 4 channels);
- time-stamped subtitles added to locally exported video file;
- option to export to USB hard drives;
- extended IP camera support;
- extended analogue camera support.
- after changing domain name, the server is not available at the new address until it is restarted;
- when the channel is switched on, the second stream sometimes remains off.
- improved digitisation quality of analogue microphones;
- improved motion detector operations.
- enhanced support for analogue cameras.
- capture speed does not automatically increase immediately after switching off some of the cameras;
- unstable operation when remotely viewing the archive with regular playback time changes;
- some USB mice don’t work;
- original-quality full-screen playback doesn’t work in the web client (Flash) (main mode and sub modes);
- emails can’t be sent to some mail services;
- hanging when the time is moved forward by a big amount.
- improved error logging system.
- system reliability has been improved.
- option to send the RTSP stream to third party systems.
- some VGA-monitors constantly flicker;
- the system reboots when quickly rewinding the archive on a local monitor;
- emails are not sent;
- HTTP-requests are not sent to the local server;
- in the mobile apps and Web clients, the final IP camera frame remains after the stream is broken.
- warning about recording errors on the local monitor;
- Support Lilin v.1 and Panasonic protocols for PTZ control through RS-485.
- in the version v20180514 video can not be recorded in remote repositories.
- Independent screen divisions for HDMI and VGA outputs(it is set via client version Line "7.5.1" or higher);
- supports Full HD HDMI monitors.
- can not work with some 1 megapixel HD-TVI cameras (HiWatch DS-T100).
- automatic time synchronization via the Internet;
- the possibility to locally change the user, or to log out.
- HLS streams cannot be received from third party software (NumberOK).
- Incorrect aspect ratio for some of the analog cameras during remote playback.
- Сontrol PTZ cameras via RS-485 interface (Pelco D and Pelco P protocols);
- Option to set numeric parameters (date, time, export channel number) using the mouse wheel(local interface);
- IP cameras support list was expanded.
- export data to usb flash drive;
- requesting archive as flv/hls/mp4 streaming(time=YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss).
- reducing the video capture rate (fps) of analog cameras to increase archive depth;
- formating HDD via Admintool (v0.9.1);
- local playing of a sound from microphones(surveillance mode);
- support for G. 726 audio codec from IP cameras;
- number of IP cameras connected in automatic mode was increased.
- in some analog cameras, the main stream may temporarily switch to the resolution of the substream, or switch off completely;
- in some analog cameras, compression with too much higher bitrate is possible.
- number of controlled by PTZ IP cameras was extended much;
- temporary suspension of the active PTZ patrol during a manual control by the user.
- when the very first configuration changes are canceled (the changes from factory settings), all channels switch to the IP camera mode with empty settings;
- by default, the second monitor view of network clients contains 5 columns instead of 16.
- the possibility of writing an archive to network storages;
- the possibility of restricting permissions for viewing individual cameras and the archive locally, by creating a user named "display", and changing his settings.