- experimental support of USB modems (3G/4G).
- system performance when viewing the archive has been improved.
- local audio playback through HDMI;
- time-stamped subtitles added to locally exported video file;
- option to export to USB hard drives;
- extended IP camera support.
- after changing domain name, the server is not available at the new address until it is restarted;
- when the channel is switched on, the second stream sometimes remains off.
- improved motion detector operations.
- unstable operation when remotely viewing the archive with regular playback time changes;
- some USB mice don’t work;
- original-quality full-screen playback doesn’t work in the web client (Flash) (main mode and sub modes);
- emails can’t be sent to some mail services;
- hanging when the time is moved forward by a big amount.
- improved error logging system.
- system reliability has been improved.
- option to send the RTSP stream to third party systems.
- some VGA-monitors constantly flicker;
- the system reboots when quickly rewinding the archive on a local monitor;
- emails are not sent;
- HTTP-requests are not sent to the local server;
- in the mobile apps and Web clients, the final IP camera frame remains after the stream is broken.
- warning about recording errors on the local monitor.
- in the version v20180514 video can not be recorded in remote repositories.
- Independent screen divisions for HDMI and VGA outputs(it is set via client version Line "7.5.1" or higher);
- supports Full HD HDMI monitors.
- automatic time synchronization via the Internet;
- the possibility to locally change the user, or to log out.
- HLS streams cannot be received from third party software (NumberOK).
- Incorrect aspect ratio for some of the analog cameras during remote playback.
- Option to set numeric parameters (date, time, export channel number) using the mouse wheel(local interface);
- IP cameras support list was expanded.