- support for USB network interfaces.
- updated time zone details.
- overflow of the email sending queue by response;
- mixed streams when connected via ONVIF for some models of IP cameras;
- issues with response for workarounds;
- the sound did not work in some IP camera models.
- jerky IP camera images;
- settings of all cameras reset after certain IP camera models are connected using ONVIF protocol;
- new DynDNS settings reset if the user did not save the settings when exiting the Manage.
- performance was improved.
- option to receive HLS stream or MP4 file archive with sound (?audio=1);
- option to manage the quality of video compression for analogue cameras.
- increased operating speed of the video archive;
- increased stability through slow Internet connections;
- reduced audio delay when playing in real time;
- jerky video when viewing the archive;
- settings that change temporarily according to a reaction do not always return to their original state;
- offset of the number of presets of managed cameras in reactions;
- gradual growth in resource consumption when connecting channels from other Line servers.
- Recording errors at high loads.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Extended support for USB modems.
- the option to export a small segment of the archive into an MP4 container using an HTTP request;
- a separate firmware version with the option to get the maximum resolution from several analogue cameras.
- the motion detector is not always sensitive enough when using Intrusion Level settings.
- experimental support of USB modems (3G/4G).
- incorrect order of XVR8 analog channels.
- system performance when viewing the archive has been improved.
- local audio playback through HDMI;
- option to link an analogue microphone to an IP camera (first 4 channels);
- time-stamped subtitles added to locally exported video file;
- option to export to USB hard drives;
- extended IP camera support;
- extended analogue camera support.
- after changing domain name, the server is not available at the new address until it is restarted;
- when the channel is switched on, the second stream sometimes remains off.
- improved digitisation quality of analogue microphones;
- improved motion detector operations.
- enhanced support for analogue cameras.
- capture speed does not automatically increase immediately after switching off some of the cameras;
- unstable operation when remotely viewing the archive with regular playback time changes;
- some USB mice don’t work;
- original-quality full-screen playback doesn’t work in the web client (Flash) (main mode and sub modes);
- emails can’t be sent to some mail services;
- hanging when the time is moved forward by a big amount.
- improved error logging system.