- Recording errors at high loads.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Extended support for USB modems.
- the option to export a small segment of the archive into an MP4 container using an HTTP request;
- a separate firmware version with the option to get the maximum resolution from several analogue cameras.
- the motion detector is not always sensitive enough when using Intrusion Level settings.
- experimental support of USB modems (3G/4G).
- incorrect order of XVR8 analog channels.
- system performance when viewing the archive has been improved.
- local audio playback through HDMI;
- option to link an analogue microphone to an IP camera (first 4 channels);
- time-stamped subtitles added to locally exported video file;
- option to export to USB hard drives;
- extended IP camera support;
- extended analogue camera support.
- after changing domain name, the server is not available at the new address until it is restarted;
- when the channel is switched on, the second stream sometimes remains off.
- improved digitisation quality of analogue microphones;
- improved motion detector operations.
- enhanced support for analogue cameras.
- capture speed does not automatically increase immediately after switching off some of the cameras;
- unstable operation when remotely viewing the archive with regular playback time changes;
- some USB mice don’t work;
- original-quality full-screen playback doesn’t work in the web client (Flash) (main mode and sub modes);
- emails can’t be sent to some mail services;
- hanging when the time is moved forward by a big amount.
- improved error logging system.