- option to receive HLS stream or MP4 file archive with sound (?audio=1);
- option to manage the quality of video compression for analogue cameras.
- increased operating speed of the video archive;
- increased stability through slow Internet connections;
- reduced audio delay when playing in real time;
- jerky video when viewing the archive;
- settings that change temporarily according to a reaction do not always return to their original state;
- offset of the number of presets of managed cameras in reactions;
- gradual growth in resource consumption when connecting channels from other Line servers.