- support for USB network interfaces.
- updated time zone details.
- zooming in the archive;
- authorization error in the local registrar interface;
- issues with views for cameras assigned automatically;
- blinking IP camera cells in local form;
- overflow of the email sending queue by response;
- mixed streams when connected via ONVIF for some models of IP cameras;
- issues with response for workarounds;
- the sound did not work in some IP camera models.
- jerky IP camera images;
- settings of all cameras reset after certain IP camera models are connected using ONVIF protocol;
- errors and problems when using Utilities group function on locally administered device;
- mouse cursor disappears on device’s local monitor.
- increased the number of channels for simultaneous viewing of archive on device’s local monitor.
- black screen in the camera cell in local view;
- low response of the local interface if the user has been inactive for a long time;
- new DynDNS settings reset if the user did not save the settings when exiting the Manage;
- issues with adjusting user permissions.
- performance was improved.
- option to receive HLS stream or MP4 file archive with sound (?audio=1);
- option to manage the quality of video compression for analogue cameras.
- increased operating speed of the video archive;
- increased stability through slow Internet connections;
- reduced audio delay when playing in real time;
- jerky video when viewing the archive;
- settings that change temporarily according to a reaction do not always return to their original state;
- offset of the number of presets of managed cameras in reactions;
- gradual growth in resource consumption when connecting channels from other Line servers.