Versions 8.x are not compatible with earlier versions and it is not possible to connect to servers running lower version or to use the playback feature.
- Cycle monitor redesigned (#16267).
- Detection zone editor refactoring (#18136).
- Frame rendering optimization (#17594).
- Export from View archive cell in the Observer mode (#17158).
- Export settings dialog, the current selected camera is selected by default (#17158).
- Application fails when exporting video + audio (#18638).
- Shortcuts in the archive, Ctrl+Right and Ctrl+Left take 30 seconds (#18605).
- Correct operation of archive viewing with audio stream only (#18577).
- Application doesn’t create the Movies folder during export (#18632).
- Application crashes when entering the Playback.
Line Linux 8.0.8 x64 (Demo)(24.12.2021)
- Reactions: Camera displays on alarm monitor: parsing for selected channels error has been fixed (#18384).
- Reactions: Sound notification stops working (#18011).
- Reactions: Option to send an email without a frame (#17793).
- Delete View error in the View editor has been fixed (#18199).
- Waiting timeout has been increased when determining server availability from Line Cloud (#18183).
- Archive view in Observer cell: type of cell used to change when exiting full screen view (#18072).
- Interruption of connection to a group no longer leads to a failure (#18141).
- Device permission settings: no camera preview for limited users (#17921).
- Option to interrupt connection to an unavailable server (#18141).
- Window border style has been changed (#18167).
- Short delays in sound played from cells when system has a high load (#18391).
- Export error when there are bad frames with zero resolution (#18326).
- Export error when part of frames is missing (#18314).
- Viewing camera information from a cell is available only to users with Camera Assignment permissions (#18267).
- Slow connection to localhost (#17824).
- An option to buffer video stream has been added when viewing cameras in Observer (#17816).
- Archive view: RAM use has been reduced when scrolling through frames with a mouse wheel (#18133).
- Archive view: data load has been optimized when the user changes cursor position (#18131, #18132).
- Error of camera preview in dialogs has been fixed (#17749).
- Server auto search algorithm has been optimized (#18050).
- Load/decode/update icons have been added for archive view from the Observer cell (#18130).
- Board group in the administration dialog menu has been deleted (#18089).
- Application failure when editing group types in network connection dialog (#18192).
- Storage of size and position of administration window; verification of falling outside the monitor (#17979, #18083).
- Observer version shown on console when command line arguments used are -v or --version (#18171).
- admintool: device search in network has been speeded up.
- admintool: sometimes there is an authorization error when correct information is entered (#18287).
- Some dialogs used to open in the background and were not displayed (#18194).
- There is now an option to export a list of servers and groups (#17030).
- Selected file name was ignored when saving sysinfo or backup files (#17771).
- Application failed when DevLine cameras were connected if restriction by number of channels was triggered (#18195).
- Pause camera channels when collapsing the application (#17960).
- Dialog style was adjusted for date selection when setting up export.
- There is now an option to save sysinfo/backup files in a public location (#18026, #18313).
- Android: there is now a copy/paste feature for text fields (#16729).
- iOS: Application failure when changing user.
- iOS: Available types are limited to eight cameras.
Line Linux 8.0.6 x64 (Demo)(01.11.2021)
- Export/import the list of servers from a PC to a mobile device (#10222).
- Change the Fullscreen cell stream when the client settings “Open a second stream in fullscreen” option is enabled (#13743).
- Automatically hide the timeline in Playback (#13831).
- Bugs when handling command line arguments fixed (#16133).
- Move cameras in the management dialog tree (#17091).
- Ability to create a new view directly from the view selection dialog box (#17157).
- The menu of the highlighted cell now only appears when you move the mouse over it (#17271).
- Alarm monitor: ability to display cameras missing from the view (#17377).
- Group cameras on the Playback timeline by server (#17387).
- Play sound in Playback from one camera while viewing another camera in fullscreen (#17390).
- Adjust the video playback speed with the mouse scroll wheel when over the Playback cell (#17391).
- Save/restore the size of Playback timeline panels (#17522).
- Incorrect changes to the size and position of windows (#17583).
- Switch camera stream by clicking the icon (#17586).
- Save/restore the width of the camera selection panel (#17683).
- The method for loading camera preview was changed (select camera dialog, management) (#17749).
- Date/time overlay when saving a frame (#17757).
- The app crashes when entering Manage from the network connections dialog (#17825).
- Playback from a folder: select the type of view when there are no connected servers (#17879).
- Correct camera name when viewing the archive from a folder (#17892).
- Playback: the cursor does not change position when you click on the timeline (#17966).
- The app crashes when using navigation keys in Manage (#18046).
- Optimization of Playback performance when changing playback mode.
- iOS: disable screen timeout (#17077).
- The height of the timeline is adjusted when you change phone orientation (#17669).
- The list of servers is deleted when the app is loaded from the device’s memory (#17808).
- The mobile app crashes when using the camera search sidebar (#18044).
- For mobile clients with version 7, the maximum frame rate is reduced to 1 fps
- Manage − server page: the Utilities tab is not displayed (#17553).
- Local configuration of monitors in management with a non-standard port value (#17553).
- The app crashes when the Analytics tab is selected in Manage (#17920).
Line Linux 8.0.5 x64 (Demo)(05.10.2021)
- View Archive crashes when assigning a camera by dragging it from the server panel (#17930).
- View Archive: the filter panel is hidden when changing user.
- View Archive crashes when the No Camera cell is selected (#17877).
- Timeline is hidden when viewing the archive in the Observer cell (#17900).
- Crashes when viewing archive from a folder in the export settings dialog box when launching the calendar (#17891).
- Manage > Utilities: the timeout for waiting for a response from the device was increased.
- View Archive has been optimized when changing playback direction (#17194).
Line Linux 8.0.4 x64 (Demo)(27.09.2021)
- Added quick camera selection/assignment panel (#10155/#12166).
- Changed the PTZ control widget (#10836).
- Sound alert does not work (#13257).
- Setting up keyboard shortcuts, issue a message if the combination is already used (#16896).
- The server list loads slowly (#17035).
- Created a view from Observer (#17157).
- Observer V8 stopped launching (#17206).
- Server information updated in the network connection dialog box when port forwarding (#17207).
- MacOS maximize/minimize the window (#17313).
- Refined the style of the camera connection settings dialog box (#17320).
- Refined the style of the reaction settings tab (#17326).
- Highlighting the name of the currently selected camera on the timeline (#17388/#10607).
- Highlighting the viewed camera when clicking on its name in the timeline list (#10607).
- Cameras are turned off after exiting Manage (mobile #17500).
- Long cancellation when exiting Manage (#17502).
- Saving the list of network connections right after adding/changing (mobile #17511).
- Face detector, use a second stream when possible (#17599).
- No cameras in the export menu for a restricted user (#17603).
- Loading camera previews on non-standard ports (#17666).
- The functionality for exporting an archive when viewed from a folder has been restored (#17827).
- Enabled sending ftp\e-mail\sms when Dynamic DNS is turned off (#6907/#13887).
Line Linux 8.0.3 x64 (Demo)(11.08.2021)
- Crashing of Observer when Changing User
Line Linux 8.0.2 x64 (Demo)(10.08.2021)
- Hotkeys, Ctrl/Alt/Shift + NumX combinations added.
- Hotkeys added for using digital zoom.
- Added capability to save unique view of user within a group.
- Capability to disable “Observation” monitor mode on the main screen.
- Archive viewing is available on any monitor in video surveillance mode.
- Reduced Observer load when using a high-resolution monitor.
- Administration, checking valid port values.
- Customize user views, display only available cameras.
- Difficulty in using the calendar in Playback.
- Added capability of opening child windows on parent monitor.
- Crashing when adding PTZ cameras.
- Channel activation without reconnecting to the server.
- When a zone is first drawn in the Playback cell, drag and drop is activated.
- Added capability to change the path when configuring the archive.
- Styles refined, icons updated.
- Dynamic Timeline scrolling.
- Tab in Playback removed, changing the height is done by capturing the Timeline.
- Mobile Clients: Cyclic paging of views in Observer.
Line Linux 8.0.1 x64 (Demo)(23.07.2021)
- Updated new application style.
- Incorrect saving of tour reactions when conditions are missing (#4119).
- Adjusted the alarm monitor operation (#17203).
- Crashes when server list settings are incorrect (#17206).
- Crashes when exiting full screen of the Observer View Archive cell (#17346).
- Crashes when viewing archive if user permissions have changed on the server (#17188).
- The application crashes when loading corrupted views.
- The application crashes when reconnecting to the server (#17281).
- Saving/restoring the configuration of video analytics when switching to View Archive / Observer (#12386).
- Reaction: the mail subject is not saved (#17097).
- Client settings: the “Use system proxy” value was not saved (#17198).
- Export archive according to filter does not work (#17231).
- Export archive, video server source is displayed incorrectly (#17229).
- The Utilities tab in Management is only displayed when connected to a recorder (#17226).
- Anti-aliasing is enabled for digital zoom (#17296).
Line Linux 8.0 x64 (Demo)(29.06.2021)
- The timeline does not move on devices with high pixel density.
- Changed device selection in admintool with a long press.
- Android: extra characters removed from the app title.
- iOS: low display resolution in the Observer/Playback cell.
- iOS: handling screen rotation under heavy CPU load.
- Observer crashes when trying to connect to the recorder after factory reset.
- Crashes when changing the stream on all cameras.
- Crashes when closing the Emap monitor camera preview.
- Run external program reaction.
- Server group: stream settings not saved when filling the appearance by RMB.
- Renaming a group/server in the network connections dialog box.
- Text added on agreeing to the licence agreement in Observer when activating channels.
- Changed the Save Frame dialog box.
- Crashes when working with the camera selection dialog box.
- The camera status icon in the cell rarely updates.
- Timeline size when opening / closing a full screen cell.
- Changed the zoom algorithm in the cell.
- Crashes when adding cameras by range.
- Drag&Drop between monitors.
- Application of ptz-cell settings when exiting Manage.
- Hotkeys to save monitors and restore their places.
- Changes to the UI of the Licensing page.
- Maximize the Observer window from the tray when launching a second instance of the application.
- Squares instead of dots in Linux when signing into the server and when changing the password in Manage.
- Correct size of the sound regulator when there are lots of cameras on view.
- Observer response to the maximize window command.
- A button for managing the visibility of the filter panel added in Playback.
- Archive export, hangs when requesting data.
- Client settings.
- Digital zoom for the Playback cell in pause mode.
- When changing the window position, the OSD stays in its original place.
- Does not switch to full screen mode when double-clicking in the area of the Observer/Playback OSD cell.
Line Linux 8.0 RC4 x64 (Demo)(11.05.2021)
- Analytics: face detector and motion filters added to Playback;
- Added hotkeys functionality.
- Fixed errors when working with views (when connecting to a server group, remote management).
- Observer freezes when saving user settings.
- Audio/Video tabs combined in user device settings.
- Fixed the rotating monitor errors
- Updated information on Line Cloud servers in the connections dialog box.
- Fixed errors when assigning microphones to video channels.
- Interrupt camera streams when entering Manage or minimizing the program
- Crashes when using mouse wheel to scroll through months in the archive calendar dialog box.
- Reduced the time for connecting to the server
- Observer V8 keeps pulling multiview streams when opening the camera in full screen.
- Playback freezes when server-side connection is broken.
- Android: added the option to disable screen locking/fading in client settings.
- WEB server: auto-connect to the server setting was not saved.