Versions 8.x are not compatible with earlier versions and it is not possible to connect to servers running lower version or to use the playback feature.
- Analytics: face detector and motion filters added to Playback;
- Added hotkeys functionality.
- Fixed errors when working with views (when connecting to a server group, remote management).
- Observer freezes when saving user settings.
- Audio/Video tabs combined in user device settings.
- Fixed the rotating monitor errors
- Updated information on Line Cloud servers in the connections dialog box.
- Fixed errors when assigning microphones to video channels.
- Interrupt camera streams when entering Manage or minimizing the program
- Crashes when using mouse wheel to scroll through months in the archive calendar dialog box.
- Reduced the time for connecting to the server
- Observer V8 keeps pulling multiview streams when opening the camera in full screen.
- Playback freezes when server-side connection is broken.
- Android: added the option to disable screen locking/fading in client settings.
- WEB server: auto-connect to the server setting was not saved.