Functionality of the "Network connections" dialog of the Line video surveillance system has been expanded.
The monitor switching mode has been implemented, which is an indispensable tool for monitoring numerous cameras.
The possibility to export multi-camera (at a one screen division) has been added.
Also, new features have been added to the Line software:
- condition(reactions module) "Camera recording error" was added;
- condition(reactions module) "No motion for a period of time" was added(so far only for MicroNVR);
- RPC supports JSON format(extended abilities for integration);
- passwords of IP-cameras is encrypted at cfg files;
- highlighting of selected cameras during setup of a screen division;
- display an error if select an empty time interval at the export dialog;
- exports video with a duration less than one minute;
- record data to NAS;
- "Info" button at Observer(information about connected servers);
- Flash client was updated.
The following important changes have been made:
- algorithm of determining colors was changed;
- algorithm of working with ONVIF cameras was improved;
- client-config.cfg was updated(contents actual list of hidden settings);
- engine of receiving video streams from cameras was improved(less probability of artifacts occuring, especially via TCP);
- script fo Axis cameras was improved.
- saving original timestamps of the date / time at OSD when exporting video;
- bug when exporting a video wich includes different resolutions;
- playback from folder limited by the maximum number of channels;
- zoom of PTZ-cameras by mouse scroll wheel;
- PTZ works incorrect if client/server have different bitness;
- isn't applied a filter of video analytics if all zones are selected;
- crash of Observer during the work with reaction settings
New brands of IP cameras have been integrated:
The lineups of the following manufacturers have been expanded:
Now the program officially supports 3585 models of digital cameras.
Download Line 7.2.1 here.