The final update for Line 7 is available to download.
Main innovation – the motion detector algorithm function has been improved, especially the settings for intrusion detection.
This function will help configure the motion detector more accurately and reduce the percentage of false alarms.
In addition, we have introduced the following changes:
– maximum archive depth has been increased to 3650 days;
– archive viewing has been optimized;
– time-out for waiting for incoming connections has been changed;
– the second channel is now chosen by default when automatically appointing cameras;
– the first stream has priority when launching in Simple mode with cam-stream equal to 1;
– a delay according to the limit of days before deleting the archive has been introduced.
– observer.exe crash when sorting the list of servers;
– the administration dialogue interface for low-resolution monitors (1024x768) has been corrected;
– a critical error causing the freeze of the system kernel has been fixed;
– algorithm to verify user passwords in administration has been changed;
– analysis of permissions when using the "Separate frames" functionality;
– view editing dialog has been corrected;
– authorization error when connecting to server using the command line has been fixed.
IP cameras of six new manufacturers are now supported by the Line video surveillance system: TECH, INTELLIKO, Matrix, Uniview, SVN, MBK.
The following brand lines have been extended: