Step-by-step guide for activating IP cameras in Line 8:
1. Go to devline.net. Then, in the Download section, choose the Line installation file for your operating system.
2. Install the software on your computer.
3. Launch Observer.
4. In the window that opens, click Auto Search, click on the created server and enter username: admin
5. Go to the Manage menu, click on the Licensing tab, add the device and enter the code.
6. Click Save and Exit and go to the Connect to Server menu, select the server and click Connect.
7. Go to the Manage menu, select an activated camera and click Connect.
8. Enter the IP address of your camera, username and password.
9. The video surveillance system is ready to work.