Licensing regulations of the Line IP
1. The code can be activated on a single computer only. It is not designed to work on multiple PCs simultaneously. The number of times a code can be reactivated on a single computer is unlimited. The number of channels will remain the same.
2. You can activate the code on another computer if the computer with the current license is out of commission or in need of an upgrade. Upgrade is replacing the main components of the operating system or BIOS (only for Windows and Line version less then 8). By activating the code on the new computer, you automatically terminate the program on the old computer. Technical support for the program on the older PC will be denied. Additional activation of the code is possible no more than two times within 5 years from the moment of the first activation(for codes activated for the first time since May 1, 2020).
3. From the moment the scratch card is told to the client, it is the client’s responsibility to maintain the privacy of the activation code. The client assumes liability and disclosure of the information to any third party.
4. A lost card/code cannot be replaced.
5. After five years from the first activation of the license or when using all activations earlier than this period, it is possible to purchase additional activation for a third of the price of the main license. You can use this activation in case of an upgrade or failure of a PC with the Line software.The number of purchases of additional activations for the code is unlimited, but the code itself can be used at the same time only on one PC.
6. The code is used for activation on a physical computer. When using the code on a virtual machine (a virtual copy of real hardware), there is a risk of losing a license due to a possible change of hardware ID. By using a license in a virtual environment, the user understands the risks and undertakes all possible negative consequences of such a decision.