Line IP. Software
|1 - 256
|1 - 256
Line video surveillance system for IP Cameras is user friendly software for setting up video surveillance at any facilities. Just download the installation file and activate the code to start using the software with the cameras. Activation scratch cards are available for 1, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128 channels. All installation and set-up information can be found on our website, or you can contact technical support.
Line software supports Linux and Windows operating systems as servers and Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and MacOS as clients.
The system works with cameras from different manufacturers. Upon request, we can try to integrate Line software with any IP camera (the camera manufacturer must provide the SDK for the specific model).
Please note! To obtain a Line IP licence, you should only use verified sales representatives and installation organisations. There are three types of supply: box version, with a temporary code and a code from an online store. If you are offered a different option for the Line video surveillance system licence, it could be fake. Using such codes in your video surveillance system carries risks such as complete loss of information and system performance, and the manufacturer may refuse to provide technical support or a guarantee.
1. The code can be activated on a single computer only. It is not designed to work on multiple PCs simultaneously. The number of times a code can be reactivated on a single computer is unlimited. The number of channels will remain the same.
2. You can activate the code on another computer if the computer with the current license is out of commission or in need of an upgrade. Upgrade is replacing the main components of the operating system or BIOS (only for Windows and Line version less then 8). By activating the code on the new computer, you automatically terminate the program on the old computer. Technical support for the program on the older PC will be denied. Additional activation of the code is possible no more than two times within 5 years from the moment of the first activation(for codes activated for the first time since May 1, 2020).
3. From the moment the scratch card is told to the client, it is the client’s responsibility to maintain the privacy of the activation code. The client assumes liability and disclosure of the information to any third party.
4. A lost card/code cannot be replaced.
5. After five years from the first activation of the license or when using all activations earlier than this period, it is possible to purchase additional activation for a third of the price of the main license. You can use this activation in case of an upgrade or failure of a PC with the Line software.The number of purchases of additional activations for the code is unlimited, but the code itself can be used at the same time only on one PC.
6. The code is used for activation on a physical computer. When using the code on a virtual machine (a virtual copy of real hardware), there is a risk of losing a license due to a possible change of hardware ID. By using a license in a virtual environment, the user understands the risks and undertakes all possible negative consequences of such a decision.
Line 8 restrictions:
- recorders within a local interface have no event filtering or analytics;
- no multi-export;
- only 64-bit operating systems;
- supports Android 6.0 and above, iOS 12.5 and above, Windows 7 and above, Linux glibc 2.19 and above, MacOS 11.1 and above;
- Line IP activation only online (the software can work offline);
- no support for video capture cards;
- not compatible with Line 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 (can be rolled back);
- no support for MJPEG streaming over HTTP (supported over RTSP).
- no joystick support;
- the following is no longer supported:
- image capturing from HTTP API;
- M-JPEG stream capturing from HTTP API.
- FLV stream capturing from HTTP API.
Up to 256 cameras
Up to 256 video channels on one server, subject to hardware requirements.
Sound from an IP camera
As well as seeing what is happening at a remote site, you can also hear what is going on.
You can control PTZ cameras and navigate through tour presets.
Connect to a server without a real IP address, without additional port translation settings.
Support for IP cameras with a resolution up to 10 MP.
Supports two streams
Filter archive records by detection, direction of motion, face detection and object size and colour.
Record video in H.264 and H.265 format.
Capture and deliver RTSP streams.
Supports 64-bit Windows and Linux
Supports Dynamic DNS
Free client app
No need licence to install and use Line as a client.