Line 4MP Bullet
1. To record to an SD card, remove the protective cover from the camera body and insert the SD card into the slot. Close the cover and tighten the screws.
2. Mount the camera on a surface using the parts provided. Do not fully tighten the mountings, as you will need to manually adjust the camera position after connecting and displaying video in the client side.
3. Connect the power supply to the 12 V connector or UTP cable to network equipment that supports PoE.
5. Make sure that the application and camera are on the same network.
6. Launch the application. In Network Connections, go to the Admintool tab, select a device from the list, and set it up or connect to use. You can download more information on using the client application from https://devline.net/.
7. By default, the camera does not have a static IP address and waits to automatically obtain the IP via DHCP. We recommend setting up a static IP address in Admintool. Before assigning an IP address, make sure that this address is not taken by another device in the local network, otherwise an IP address conflict will arise.
8. When connecting, use the log in details from the sticker that is provided with the camera.