Line 8 is a user-friendly video surveillance system with multi-user control.
As before, the system allows you to create an unlimited number of users and set individual camera, microphone, and function access settings for each mode. The following features have also been added:
- creation of groups and inheriting permissions;
- description of groups or users;
- enabling or disabling groups/users, including by time;
- separate individual access for devices, types and permissions for each group and users in a group;
- option to select specific PTZ cameras that you want to control;
- extension of permissions divided between server and client and the possibility of individual settings when integrated in other systems;
- RPC API function integration (specifications).